Equine Assisted Psychotherapy is a powerful and effective therapeutic approach that has an incredible impact on individuals, youth, family, and groups. EAP addresses a variety of mental health and human developmental needs including, behavioral issues, ADD/ADHD, substance abuse, eating disorders, abuse issues, depression, anxiety, relationship problems, communication issues, and a variety of special needs issues.
Equine Assisted Psychotherapy
* Challenges clients in a non-threatening manner
* Rapidly breaks down defense barriers
* Provides immediate cause and effect situations
* Captivates and holds attention
* Promotes change from dysfunctional patterns to